- Brand Identity
- Board of Directors
- Corporate Management Team
- Code of Conduct
- Corporate Policies
- Dividend Distribution Policy
- Policy on Materiality
- Policy for Preservation of Documents
- Code of Practices and Procedures for Fair Disclosure of Unpublished Price Sensitive Information
- Criteria for selection of Candidates for Senior Management and Members on the Board
- Corporate Social Responsibility Policy
- Evaluation of Directors
- Model Code of Conduct to Regulate Monitor and Report Trading by Insiders
- Policy on Board Diversity of the Company
- Policy on Material Subsidiaries
- Risk Management Policy
- Remuneration Policy
- Related Party Transactions
- Whistleblowing Policy
- Corporate Presentation
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Environment, Health & Safety
For more than 60 years, Ipca has been partnering healthcare globally in over 120 countries and in markets as diverse as Africa, Asia, Australia, Europe and the US.
Ipca is a fully-integrated Indian pharmaceutical company manufacturing over 350 formulations and 80 APIs for various therapeutic segments.
We are one of the world's largest manufacturers and suppliers of over a dozen APIs. These are produced right from the basic stage at manufacturing facilities inspected by the world's most discerning drug regulatory authorities like US-FDA, UK-MHRA, EDQM-Europe, WHO-Geneva and many more.
Ipca is a therapy leader in India for anti-malarials with a market-share of over
34% with a fast expanding presence in the international market as well. We also lead in DMARDs (Disease Modifying Anti-Rheumatic Drugs) treatment for rheumatoid arthritis. We have leading brands in 5 therapeutic areas, with 3 of our branded formulations being ranked among the Top-300 Indian brands by ORG-IMS.
Our international client roster includes global pharmaceutical giants like AstraZeneca, GlaxoSmithKline, Merck, Roche and Sanofi Aventis; most of whom we have been partnering over the years.
At Ipca, quality assurance is an attitude of seeking sustainable betterment in every aspect of our work. The results show in our financials as well as work ethic. Net income for the financial year ended 31st March 2018 was
Rs. 3258.75 Crores (US$ 505 Mn). Net profit was Rs. 233.11 Crores
(US$ 36 Mn).
What's more, Ipca was awarded as 'Among the 100 Best Companies to Work in India 2010' in a study conducted by Great Place to Work® - India in joint collaboration with The Economic Times.
manufacturers and suppliers of
over a dozen APIs
by the world's leading drug
Companies to Work in India 2010'