- Brand Identity
- Board of Directors
- Corporate Management Team
- Code of Conduct
- Corporate Policies
- Dividend Distribution Policy
- Policy on Materiality
- Policy for Preservation of Documents
- Code of Practices and Procedures for Fair Disclosure of Unpublished Price Sensitive Information
- Criteria for selection of Candidates for Senior Management and Members on the Board
- Corporate Social Responsibility Policy
- Evaluation of Directors
- Model Code of Conduct to Regulate Monitor and Report Trading by Insiders
- Policy on Board Diversity of the Company
- Policy on Material Subsidiaries
- Risk Management Policy
- Remuneration Policy
- Related Party Transactions
- Whistleblowing Policy
- Corporate Presentation
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Environment, Health & Safety
Corporate Social Responsibility
Healthcare and beyond
Over the years of success, growth and expansion that we have seen, there is one important aspect of our business that we began to consciously think about - how we can reshape ourselves as responsible corporate citizens of a changing world?
We believe contributing to the overall health and wellness of our world starts with lessening our impact on the environment, and remain committed to the highest ethical standards in everything we do - right from research and development to sales and marketing.
Our Corporate Social Responsibility involves initiatives on a micro level to include patient health, employee and public safety, nurturing of environment and building sustainable communities. We also engage with our external stakeholders - including healthcare professionals, investors, customers, non-governmental organisations, and suppliers in this endeavour.
We are committed to operate our business with emphasis on CSR in all areas of our operation. We will integrate our business values and operations to meet the expectations of our shareholders, customers, employees, regulators, investors, suppliers, the community and take care of environment with best interest.
A definite, well structured Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) policy has been framed for Ipca. CSR policy forms a part of our corporate vision. It defines our approach on key responsibility issues and provides guidance to employees on the company standards.
Each and every manufacturing plant has implemented this CSR policy, we regularly promote awareness amongst our people to ensure they adopt this mission in every area of work. The CSR team reviews the progress of every plant on a quarterly basis with respect to its compliance and an annual report on activities is prepared.
Areas of Operation: